Marble and Limestone Polishing and Restoration / Minneapolis / St. Paul
Marble and Limestone Repaired, Polished, and Restored to Like New!
An elegant, polished marble floor loses its allure with high-traffic use and abuse, but the original shine and luster the marble had when it was first installed can be restored with professional marble honing and polishing services. If your marble countertops are scratched because someone forgot to use a cutting board or stained and etched from sauces and acidic foods, Classic Marble Restoration can restore them to like new. If your limestone shower walls have become chipped or damaged because of improper cleaners or your marble vanity is damaged from cosmetic products… you guessed it — we are natural stone experts who can resolve virtually any problem you encounter with marble and limestone. We can hone and polish your marble to reveal the brand new surface that lies beneath.
Expert Marble and Limestone Restoration
Classic Marble Restoration serves the Minneapolis / St. Paul area and can repair, refinish, protect, and restore your natural stone. Whether you have honed marble walls, limestone floors with a matte finish, or highly polished marble surfaces, all natural stone types need professional care and maintenance. Marble and limestone floors and surfaces will retain their beautiful shine if they are periodically cleaned and re-sealed. Classic Marble Restore can perform these services for you. Contact us online for call (763) 784-2483 today for a free estimate.
Our marble and limestone services include:
- Etch Removal
- Etch Protection Treatments
- Refinishing (changing the finish)
- Lippage Removal
- Crack and Chip Repair
- Sealing / Protecting
- Stain Removal
About Marble and Limestone
Marble and limestone are generally softer stones that come in many colors with beautiful, unique veining. Some types of marble and limestone are harder than others, and consequently, they can become scratched, etched and lose shine and luster, especially in high-traffic areas.
Caring for Your Marble and Limestone
- Sweep or dust mop your marble and limestone floors regularly to remove any debris that can get ground into the surface.
- Marble and limestone are very sensitive to acidic chemicals, so it is very important to keep any marble surface out of contact with acidic materials.
- Use only recommended cleaning products. We offer a full line of stone-safe care products so that your floors and surfaces can look great all the time. We make it a point to educate our customers on proper stone care.